2014. augusztus 10., vasárnap

A success story

Japan-Guide.com

Japan-Guide.com

“www.japan-guide.com is an online travel and sightseeing guide for Japan. I started the site in 1996, purely as a hobby. Japan really interested me, but I didn’t like the way it was being portrayed in the media. So I started my own site, free of stereotypes – just Japan as it is. When I lost my job in 2001, I got the motivation to turn the site into a full-time business. After moving to Japan in 2003 and still struggling, I gave AdSense a try, and it really helped my business take a big step forward.
I was amazed at how well it performed compared to other ad networks. The income has allowed me to hire extra people, and we now register about one million unique visitors a month. Over time, AdSense has become easier to use, and the new tools to control ads and ad types have been great. Revenue from AdSense has allowed me to concentrate fully on developing the travel section of the site. And consequently it’s grown from just a few pages into the 1,000-page guide it is today!”
Stefan Schauwecker, Company president
Gunma Prefecture, Japan

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése